An integrated Enterprise Monitoring at Cavit: Nagios based solution NetEye for the wine made in Italy
Created in 1950 to meet the needs of the winegrowers in the area, Cavit represents over 4,500 winegrowers who are members of 11 cellars and amounting 65% of the wine production in Trentino (around 7,000 ha). Cavit harvests, examines and selects its raw materials from the cooperative member cellars.
To face future IT challenges, Cavit has chosen WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye as integrated enterprise monitoring solution in order to guarantee best quality and reliability of all its IT services.
The main requirements
- Productivity improvements through reliable and stable IT services by implementing an integrated enterprise monitoring solution
- Real time control through a central cockpit view with all performance analysis available on-time
- 24h-availability checks of all network components and server performances
- Verification of the fulfilment of the services offered by external providers (SLA)
- Automatic inventory of the workstations, for both hardware and software
- Immediate notification (E-Mail/SMS) in case of errors occurring
- Improvements in future investment planning through historical performance reports
Opinions on NetEye:
"The dependence on the availability of all internal IT systems has recently increased also for the winemakers. With WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye we are able to identify possible problems and in case of errors to quickly restore the correct functioning of the systems.”
Marcello Direda, IT responsible Cavit s.c.
Data and facts of Cavit S.p.A.
- Company: Cavit s.c.
- Industry: Winery
- Turnover: € 182 Mio
- Products: Wine, sparkling wine
- Headquarter: Trento
- Internet: www.cavit.it
- Infrastructure: Windows, AS/400