As APM Technical Consultant you will support the customer to improve application performance, availability and resiliency through real-time monitoring. The dashboards will be utilized to monitor performance, identify potential issues before they cause a disruption, and measure against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure a reliable and exemplary customer digital experience.
- Supportare Solution Architect e sviluppatori nella progettazione di test con l'obiettivo di misurare, analizzare e ottimizzare le prestazioni e la scalabilità delle applicazioni;
- An expert at measuring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance and scalability of applications. You will work with architects and developers on large-scale, enterprise-level performance test projects.
- Work with the in NetEye integrated monitoring tools such as ELK, Alyvix, Influxdb, Grafana,
- Deploy APM Agents in co working with customer teams to identify performance issues
- Lend design expertise to application and infrastructure architecture;
- Serve as technical lead and operation during the implementation of the project;
- Guide our clients to design and implement our product solution improving their environment resilience and monitoring coverage;
- Cooperate in our solution growth with technological research and feedback through product management and R&D process.
- Strongly passionate about open source
- Deep awareness of APM, Digital Experience
- Experience in application software engineering Web, Java
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular weekly travel;
- Fluency in English and Italian, german will be a plus.
Our company is located in Bolzano, but if you are located in the nord-east area of Italy, for this role is not necessary a relocation.
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.