As Log Management Security Information and Event Management Technical Consultant you will support the customer in the definition of SIEM Architecture, design and implementation.
- Architect SIEM solutions by identifying and interviewing SIEM stakeholders, defining Business, Functional, and Technical requirements
- Deploy Log Management module based on ELASTIC solution (ELK stack)
- Lend design expertise to infrastructure requirements and software configuration;
- Serve as technical lead and operation during the implementation of the project;
- Guide our clients to design and implement our product solution improving their environment resilience and monitoring coverage;
- Cooperate in our solution growth with technological research and feedback through product management and R&D process.
- Strongly passionate about open source!
- Deep awareness of SIEM industry including market leaders and key business drivers
- Experience in Event Log Analyzer and correlation or pure SIEM Solutions
- Experience in large scale implementations of IT System and Infrastructure Management and Monitoring tools or Experience in large scale Infrastructure management
- Experience-based knowledge in Regular Expression
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular weekly travel;
- Fluency in English and Italian, german will be a plus.
Our company is located in Bolzano, but if you are located in the nord-east area of Italy, for this role is not necessary a relocation.
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.