The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Architect carries the ultimate responsibility for the design of the solution. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, comfortable in all aspects of delivery, capable of leading the technical consultants team, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Act as development lead and able to demonstrate a wide range of development skills. Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and best practice. Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed.
- Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads integration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
- Ability to act as data migration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads data migration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
- Work with customer and internal teams on infrastructure architecture where required
- Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation
- Design and review the Technical Specifications documentation
- Design and review customized code for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies that support the solution
- Mentor junior staff, sharing knowledge and experience to ensure that the team grows in experience and effectiveness
- Expected to be flexible with time and capable of working in a process-oriented environment
- Ability to code and carry out Dynamics 365 development and programming related to
- SQL Integration Services, including KingswaySoft and/or Scribe, SQL Reporting Services, PowerBI, SharePoint Services, SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Azure technologies such as WebApps, Functions, LogicApps, Data Gateways and Service Bus
- Modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OAuth and OpenID
- Active Directory, including Azure Active Directory, IIS, DNS
- Solid Microsoft platform Software or IT experience, minimum of 8 years of professional experience within a consultancy environment
- 6+ years of experience as either a technical lead or technical architect with Dynamics 365
- At least 5 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects with advanced organizational skills
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Expert technical knowledge of at least 4 of the following modules, Sales, Service, Marketing, Social Engagement, USD, PSA, Field Service or Portals
- Exposure to Visual Studio Team Services or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Italian, German is considered a plus
- Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.