As a Network Analytics, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will contribute real value by developing, integrating customer in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Deploy and configure our Open Source IT System Management solutions to meet client specifications;
- Architect Network monitoring solutions by identifying and interviewing stakeholders, defining Business, Functional, and Technical requirements
- Articulate the business benefits of Network Analysis and Real User Experience implementation to business/technical customers and help them identify future efficiency opportunities
- Deploy and configure Open Source IT System Management solution, NetEye, with focus to Network Analysis and Real User Experience modules based on ntopng® opensource software.
- Identify new opportunities to use our IT System Management;
- Lend design expertise to infrastructure requirements and software configuration;
- Guide our clients to design and implement our product solution improving their environment resilience and monitoring coverage;
- Mentor and teach clients;
- Assist colleagues with continuous knowledge sharing
- Strongly passionate about open source!
- Experience in large scale implementations of IT System and Infrastructure Management and Monitoring tools or Experience in large scale Infrastructure management
- Experience-based knowledge in network traffic shaping and analyzing (i.e. NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow)
- Experience-based knowledge in solutions like ntop, ntopng, nProbe, Cisco Network Assistant, Dynatrace, NeDi, Flowmon or any other network analysis tool.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular weekly travel;
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian or German;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
Our company is located in Bolzano, but if you are located in the nord-east area of Italy, for this role is not necessary a relocation.
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.