Who is using your network and how? What kind of traffic does your company generate? Where does slow network performance come from? ntopng has the answers.
ntopng is a network traffic probe that monitors network usage. This solution provides an intuitive, encrypted web user interface for the exploration of both real-time and historical traffic information.
In our 2-day training offering, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how you can exploit the potential of ntop.
The training focuses on ntop next generation, the enterprise version of the solution as described at this link.
- Basic network and monitoring knowledge
- IT administrators, who are using ntop or who are planning to implement it
Why you should participate
- You will learn how to analyze network traffic and how to implement a security strategy by integrating ntopin NetEye
- You will be updated on the latest features of the ntop next generation solution
- You will enhance your skills through both practical exercises on passive network monitoring and concrete use cases of ntopng
Date & Location
- 15.04.2019 - 16.04.2019, from 09.00 till 17.00
- Würth Phoenix Trainings Center, via Kravogl 4, 39100 Bolzano, Italy
- The participants should use their own laptop with a pre-installed web browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- Simone Mainardi and Alfredo Cardigliano, ntop Consultants
- Training will be held in Italian
- The training documentation and the certification exam are always provided in English.
- Training participation: € 1.290 (excl. of VAT)