As Customer Solution Engineer you provide our international customers with services related to our solutions WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye and you will play a key role in customers’ success and satisfaction.
- You will work on troubleshooting our solution in heterogeneous customer environments, where you will continuously have opportunity to learn about top edge technologies.
You will identify product improvements and discuss them with our agile driven product and development management teams.
Identify new opportunities how to extend the adoption of our NetEye solution;
Collaborate with R&D Team, Consulting Team and others with continuous knowledge sharing.
Passion for open source technologies like Linux, Elastisearch, Icinga, Influxdata will make you love this job;
Experience with usage and basic administration of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems;
Must be comfortable with command-line interactions on each platform;
Two of these languages are welcome: English, Italian, German.
- Cooperation with a highly qualified and engaged team of consultants;
- Involvement in international IT Consulting projects inside as well as outside the Würth Group;
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office-option;
- Attractive fringe benefits and appealing salary model;
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.