As Network Monitoring Consultant you will assist our customers with the design and the implementation of our network visibility solutions based on NTOPNG and Elasticsearch.
- Actively participating in Network Monitoring – Visibility tools implementation (focus on German speaking markets);
- Supporting the customer with the correct architectural design for network visibility tools;
- Training the customer to identity malicious network traffic and the top talkers;
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating cyber-attacks based on the network traffic using ntopng;
- Good network knowledge; experience with network flows protocols;
- Competencies in IT Security, IT Operations, IP Networks and familiarity with the most common operational systems (Windows, Linux);
- Highly committed to become a Network Visibility Expert IT & Cyber Defense;
- Used to work autonomously and in a well structured way;
- Outstanding communication skills and highly customer and service oriented;
- Fluency in German (mothertongue), excellent English language skills;
- Cooperation with a highly skilled and engaged team of consultants;
- Involvement in international IT Consulting projects inside as well as outside the Würth Group;
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office-option;.
- Attractive fringe benefits and appealing salary model;
- Wide range of training and development opportunities;
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.