How many different types of devices, vendors and operating systems can you find in your infrastructure? It is almost impossible nowadays to keep track of your devices and to map out your network topology without a proper tool.
NeDi simplifies the discovery procedure, providing an exact plan of your network. All useful information such as the device type, the name, OS and configuration settings are automatically discovered.
In our 2-day training offering you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to exploit the potential of NeDi directly with the founder of the solution.
- NeDi installation & architecture
- Configuration and first network discovery
- Configuration backup
- Exploring the NeDi GUI
- Setting up the monitoring environment
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Customizing and integrating NeDi in your environment
- Exercises and practical examples
- Basic network and monitoring knowledge
- IT administrators, who are using NeDi or who are planning to implement it
Date & Location
- 29.08.2018 - 30.08.2018, from 09:00 till 17:00
- Würth Phoenix Training Center, via Kravogl 4, 39100 Bolzano, Italy (Training in English)
- The participants should use their own laptop with a pre-installed web browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- Training: € 1.290 (excl. of VAT)
Your trainer will be Remo Rickli, founder of NeDi
- Remo Rickli started the development of NeDi in 2001 at the Paul Scherrer Institute. The project was later released under the GPL2 in 2003. Over the next decade and a half NeDi grew up, becoming a network management suite thanks to the contributions of its community and partners. In 2014 Remo Rickli founded the NeDi Consulting company to provide commercial support for Nedi.